tourettes guy is downroght hysterical
i love when he calls the toothpaste company
"it made me feel like a PIECE OF [censored]"
LMAO
http://youtube.com/watch?v=myB_8UPTGBQ
Funny [censored]. I don't care if it is fake, but it's funny.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
tourettes guy is downroght hysterical
i love when he calls the toothpaste company
"it made me feel like a PIECE OF [censored]"
LMAO
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
This guy supposedly passed away last year. Love his videos though.. they're classics!
Officially retired
Whos the faggot palying the Tuba?
Hey thats our dad!
[censored]!
Reeking of awesomeness!
"Dad..we don't have anything for breakfast..."
TG: "There's some TOTAL right here."
"But dad..I don't like TOTAL."
TG: "DON'T TALK [censored] ABOUT TOTAL."
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
"I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY SH!T"
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
SHITTING AND PISSING ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS
Reeking of awesomeness!
"Thats what happens...when Alex Trebeck...has a picture of a giraffe in his ass..during an earthquake."
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
[censored] SALT!!!!!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
TG-" These fish sticks are hard as tits"
son-" *laughs loudly* who tits u been grabbing dad"
thats a good one right there lol
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Bookmarks